Free Reading The Stars My Destination

The Stars My Destination - In this pulse-quickening novel, Alfred Bester imagines a future in which people "jaunte" a thousand miles with a single thought, where the rich barricade themselves in labyrinths and protect themselves with radioactive hit menand where an inarticulate outcast is the most valuable and dangerous man alive. The Stars My Destination is a classic of technological prophecy and timeless narrative enchantment by an acknowledged master of science fiction.


Online Reading The Stars My Destination


Book Details

️Book Title : The Stars My Destination
⚡Book Author : Alfred Bester
⚡Page : 258 pages
⚡Published July 2nd 1996 by Vintage (first published 1955)


The Stars My Destination

In this pulse-quickening novel, Alfred Bester imagines a future in which people "jaunte" a thousand miles with a single thought, where the rich barricade themselves in labyrinths and protect themselves with radioactive hit menand where an inarticulate outcast is the most valuable and dangerous man alive. The Stars My Destination is a classic of technological prophecy and timeless narrative enchantment by an acknowledged master of science fiction.

Post a Comment

0 Comments